The 2016 International Conference on Media. Universitas Padjadjaran, 6-7th December 2016
The 2016 International Conference on Media. Universitas Padjadjaran, 6-7th December 2016.
Minister of Communications and Information Technology
of the Republic of Indonesia
Plenary Session Speakers:
Managing Editor of Seattle Times (US)
Counsellor of Dragoman and former President of UNICEF Australia (Aus)
Dr. Paul Shaw
Postgraduate Research Director, University of Gloucestershire (UK)
Prof. Deddy Mulyana, M.A.,Ph.D.
Professor from Faculty of Communication Padjadjaran University (INA)
We call for scientists, academic scholars, and practitioners from communications and media studies to present their relevant paper. Subthemes are (but not limited):
1. Communication Technology, Mass Media and Culture (Incl. Entertainment, Religion and Gender);
2. Journalism Media Law and Ethics;
3. Digital Media and Social Life (Incl. Youth);
4. Political Communications, Media Democracy and Government;
5. Business Communications and Media Industry (Incl. Organizational Communications);
6. Web-Based Journalism;
7. Communications Theory and Methodology;
8. Media, Climate Change and Environtmental Studies (Incl. Disaster);
9. Risk, Stigma and Health Communications;
10. Alternative and Community Media;
11. Robotic Journalism, Big Data and New Social Media; and.
12. Mass Media in Promoting Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
All papers (and presentation) must be in English and will be peer reviewed. All accepted papers (i.e. high standard, double blind review) will be published without any extra fees in ISBN registerd conference proceeding.
How to submit your paper
Abstract can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants are required to mention the topic in which the paper is included in the email subject as shown here, Subject : MAC Conference 2016 “Communication Technology, Mass Media and Culture.
Deadline for abstract submission : August 1st 2016
Confirmation of abstract acceptance : August 18th 2016
Deadline for full paper submission : September 19th 2016
Deadline for full paper final revision : October 3rd 2016
Participants are allowed to revise the full paper start from September 20th till October 3rd 2016.