It is a means of supporting education, research and community service programs as a manifestation of the Tridharma of Higher Education. The Radio and Audio Processing Laboratory of Fikom UNPAD provides services to develop the following abilities or competencies:
- radio broadcast production management
- radio broadcast production techniques
- audio message production, processing and presentation techniques
- announcing and presenting techniques
To become a center for the development of broadcast radio media and audio products that are creative, innovative, and adaptive to technological developments and industry needs.
- Organizing radio broadcast laboratory facilities and audio products to support the achievement of learning outcomes for Fikom Unpad students.
- Develop research related to broadcast radio media and audio messages
- Develop and utilize resources for community services
- Academic Services
- Relevant course practicum services and assistance
- Services and research assistance for lecturers and students related to radio broadcast media and audio messages
Courses Related to Space and Equipment
- Sound Engineering
- Announcing and Presenting
- Information and Music Broadcast Presentation Techniques
- Radio and TV News Production
- Radio Journalism Production
- Broadcast Radio Production Management
- Media Production (PR and Mankom)
- Competency Test
- Culture Documentation
- Media Literacy, etc.
- Community service services and assistance carried out by lecturers and students related to radio broadcast media and audio messages.
- Services and assistance for extra-curricular student activities (UKM/Unit of Student Activities) related to radio broadcast media and audio messages
- Broadcasting of Fikom campus radio FUN RADIO 107.8 FM (Jatinangor community radio which is broadcast via terrestrial, streaming, and audioland)
- Training in practical radio skills and all things related to audio materials such as:
- sound engineering
- audio software
- audio podcast
- online radio
- studio and field recording
- Live mixing
Facilities and infrastructure
Radio Production and Streaming Studio Facilities in the Lab. Radio and Audio Processing UNPAD
- 4 units of radio production and broadcast studios
- 1 unit of Fun Radio 107.8 FM terrestrial broadcast studio
- Online website www.funradio1078.com
Broadcast activities at the FUN 107.8 FM radio studio
- 6 units of radio production and broadcast studio mock-ups
- Audio production support equipment
Head: Efi Fadilah, S.Sos., M.Pd.
Assistant: Azis Jaelani
Instructor : Ahmad Abdul Basith, S.Ikom, M.Ikom.
Anggung Suherman, S.Ikom.
Ryan Adzani, S.Ikom.
Monday to Friday from 08:00 – 16:00
2nd Floor of Postgraduate Building, Fikom Campus UNPAD Jatinangor
The Radio Laboratory is equipped with facilities and infrastructure for radio broadcast production including a broadcast studio, PVC mixer, equalizer, audio amplifier, compressor, computer, and audio CD player. The radio laboratory provides opportunities for students to acquire the following technical skills: Mastering audio processing techniques in broadcast radio Mastering radio broadcast production techniques Mastering broadcast and reportage techniques for radio broadcast Mastering radio broadcast production management