Department of Corporate Communication, Faculty of Communication Sciences, Universitas Padjadjaran organized the #1 institutional seminar “Reputation of Indonesian Health Care in the Eyes of the Public”. This activity is a periodic webinar series initiated by the Department of Corporate Communication of Fikom Unpad since before the Covid 19 pandemic. In general, the material to be presented in this seminar is about the image and reputation of an institution during the Covid 19 handling period.
Dr. Trie Damayanti, S.Sos., M.Si.
(Lecturer of Public Relations Study Program)
(Chairman of the Indonesian Hospital Public Relations Association)
Day/Date: Tuesday, November 8, 2022
Time: Hours. 09.00 – 12.00 AM
Media: Zoom Meeting
Topics accommodated at institutional seminars:
1. Public Relations and Social Change
2. Corporate Communications and CSR
3. Corporate Culture, Branding and Reputation
4. Contemporary Media and Communication
5. Health and Risk Communication
6. Political Communication and Governance
7. Marketing Communications and Digital Marketing
Rp.200.000,00 via BNI 1173139084 an Frila Nurfadila (08112341982)
Article Writing Format:
– Minimum 2000 words
– Min 8 bibliography
– Max 20% turnitin
– Required to use mendeley, Zotero etc.
– Citation using APA style
– Systematization of Writing
Title, author name, email and institution (title)
Introduction, article subchapters, conclusion, bibliography (body)
Articles must be submitted no later than December 24, 2022 via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Article will be published in book chapter*.